BURTON LAZARS VILLAGE HALL
We will use the personal information provided by you to contact you for local Newsletter purposes, or for informing the winners of the Burton Lazars Lottery. It is never provided to 3rd parties for marketing or other purposes. The basis under which the Village Hall uses personal data for this purpose is necessary for distribution of the regular Newsletter showing Village News and Events which could interest the local community. The information provided by you includes the following categories of personal data:
·Names and Addresses and telephone numbers, for those who have previously purchased Burton Lazars Lottery Tickets, which is necessary to notify winners of their prizes. These names, with partial addresses, are then published in the newsletters, and on Village Hall notice boards.
This information is never provided to 3rd parties for marketing or other purposes.
The new data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation provides for the following rights as prescribed by the legislation:
· A right to request a copy of your information
· A right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data
· A right to request erasure of your data known as ‘the right to be forgotten’
· A right to in certain circumstances to request restriction of processing
· A right to object to processing of data in certain circumstances
· A right regarding automated decision making including profiling
Please note that if you are unhappy with the handling of your data you have the right to request a restriction on the use of your information by contacting a member of the Village Hall Management Committee, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org